Tuesday, April 17, 2012

do.com

do.com
I stumbled upon this site while I was reading an article on the Fifth House Ensemble. When asked what online program they couldn't live without, this program was mentioned, so I figured it would be worth looking into. I did some exploring and it seems like a very valuable system for an arts organization. Much like a lot of the programs we have seen tutorials on have had, this is a task manager that allows you to create projects, assign tasks and follow up. The really great thing about this is that it will sync with the majority of the google programs, like gmail, google docs, google calendar, etc. It also easily incorporates live chat features and allows you to stay connected with your team on mobile devices as well. I am going to suggest that my internship supervisor look into this program as a possibility to streamline all of the work that needs to get done within the school of music. Overall, from the research I have done, this seems to be a very valuable program.

No comments: