Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Ability to accept credit cards can open up so many more doors for organizations!

By: Jessica Teaford 
My paychecks are directly deposited into my account every two weeks like clockwork.  I would be lost without my debit card; I never carry cash on me.  And there is nothing that I hate more than going places that only accepts cash because they do not have the capabilities to take credit cards.  Organizations that do not take steps to modernize the way they can receive funds will slowly lose more and more patronage. 
Eventbrite has made it incredibly easy for small organizations to have the ability to take credit card payments for on-site ticketing and merchandise.  The only downside is that the app is only compatible with an iPad.  This is an expensive investment for companies to make.  However it will more than pay for itself not only when organizations don’t have to turn away patrons because of payment type.  This is something that all small organizations should look into.   

No comments: